Monday, July 30, 2007

today we are all back at camp for planning, which is a great big meeting that gets us ready for tom. when the kids arrive. Nothing to exciting today. Went to the mall and ran some errands, lunch with a friend, then back to camp for this meeting. All the Pool Fools are old staff, so we know what needs done and we are finished about 3 hours early! Liz w. loaned me Harry Potter 7, so I suppose i will start reading that tonight! I did go to the library today to get some books, so i am set up pretty good for the next 2 weeks.
I talked to my travel agency today. They are looking for jobs for me in Buffalo and Denver. I am aslo applying for jobs in the denver area. I really like it there, but am still up in the air about the whole thing. Saw something today about E.F. today on the computer, and just had to laugh, both at him and me. He is so pathetic! and i am so lucky! a little shout out to TIM (from omaha/den). talked to him today, and he has promised to send me some mail! for the rest of you who love the post office, feel free to send me letters anytime!

c/o Cradle Beach Camp~ staff
8038 old lakeshore
angola, ny 14006

oh and check out the new cradle beach website! it is amazing
cradlebeach.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SLOW, all geared up for Rally Week and darn near nothing to do.... and still no little one! LALALALALALA up board hummm what now. hehe lots of love from both of us!