Sunday, July 29, 2007

so far changeover has been great. I have slept a ton and am feeling much much much better. Last night 6 of us went to dinner and then to Harry Potter 5. It was fun to get out of camp and get into some airconditioning. We got back to camp late, and had a campfire. We have fires a lot, which is always a lot of fun.
Today has been much less low key. I slept in and then went to the car wash and vaccummed my car. It was super messy, and needed a good cleanup. Then just back to camp and laid out in my new bathing suit and tried to catch a few rays on my stark white tummy! not much success there, but more work tomarrow. Tonight i am going to go get my friend Keith ( he needs a ride back to camp) and we are going to go to Shakespeare in the Park to see Athello. It will be a good time. We do not have to work until 4pm Monday, so all day tomarrow is still time for me to chill. Wahoo!!!
A big THANKS to all of you who have sent me your numbers. I appreciate it! well....shower time! Oh....I got to move back to the Kelley house, which is where i lived 2nd session.I am back in the pool as a lifeguard this next session. Yippe! And i am helping the nurses to med intake on Tuesday, which will not be so easy, but will be a change of pace for a few hours.!

No comments: