Sunday, July 22, 2007

hey everyone! So I totally lost my phone last night in a tragic flushing accident. Long story, but it is now resting in peace with the fishes. I did get a new phone today, but it will not be activated until tomarrow! YIKES! it totally stresses me out and i am going a little nuts not being able to talk to anyone. I did NOT change my number however, so feel free to call anytime and i will re-add you to my phone book. i ran to the store today and bought a jacket, it is not warm here and I am freezing!{ sus---if you read this feel free to send me the pink stocking hat that is in the green tub in the pool table room ( the tub with all the stickers)}
So, Tuskie cabin! Another YIKES here. today was my day off, and Christmas at camp. I hung out here most of the day to just chill and see the kids respond to christmas, the decorations, Santa and the gifts. My 13 boys are very cute, sometimes very naughty, but for the most part, pretty well behaved. THere are always a few that drive ya absolutly insane, but i am doing ok with them. I was so nervous, as I have never been in "boys field"---the normal crazy boys. They are funny because at 10-12 years they all want to be really tough, but then always say yes to a goodnight hug when i tuck them in. just 5 more days and they go home, and 5 days is not that long!
so also looking for jobs. I head home in less than a month and need to problably be employeed by then. I am pretty sure right now taht i am headed back to colorado. I think i love it there a little too much to leave. Emily is close by, and she will be a year old, and i have friends there....so for now i am serching in CO! Time will tell. Things seem to be falling into place and working out just enough to make my life just about perfect! Other than the phone catrastrophy* i am great!
PLEASE CALL SOMETIME THIS WEEK SO I KNOW YOUR NUMBERS! love melissa

No comments: