Thursday, July 5, 2007

so the 4th was pretty regular. Party at beths house, spent the night...sat in her great hot tub, but went to bed about 2 and headed back to camp around 10am. We were near a town called brockport and this friend is coming to NY next week for a wedding but staying an extra day and will be hanging out with me and I am a little worried that he is headed to brockport and not brocton, as port is about 2hours, and the other is 20min. So back at camp and got my bike ready to ride! Also found out about 5 of my top 10 favorite campers are coming out this session and I get to feed a kid Brian. Mainly i get to sit next to him while he scarfs his food and then chase him around the dining hall and the camp grounds the rest of meal time. ! it is a good workout and i adore him!! THIs should also make for some very interesting and funny stories>

No comments: