Wednesday, October 31, 2007

so today is the day! HALLOWEEN and I have a rockin Pippi Longstocking costume, complete with the monkey! I skied this morning and it rocked, i was out there cruzin on some soft snow and basically skiing balls to the walls fast. It was great! My legs get a little tired after about 5 runs, so I took a break and then did five more....basically the locals call 10runs a full day. I skied in my underarmour and fleece jacket. It was so nice and sunny! Watched Brian EAT IT hard from about 8 feet in the air off the box in the park. went with him to the ski patrol station. he was banged up pretty goo!
so at the library now, just hanging out, then shower and get ready to take Brayden out tonight for trick-or-treating. We are headed to the rec center in idaho springs, even though matt strongly suggested we not show. Perhaps does not want to be seen in his costume. WHO CARES! we are SOOOOOO going! then to the fire station for some candy that the 19month old brayden cant eat!
maybe a big sit down convo tonight. A friend has tried to start a conversation with me 2 different times and I want to hear him out and see what he has to say. I really have no idea what he is up to, but of course I know exactly what I want to say....so sammers says let him talk first then me. Hopefully i can catch him tonight, this is starting to bug me, better just to talk it out! we will just see what happens, more to come about this laters! anyway, hope everyone has fun and safe night!

No comments: