Thursday, October 4, 2007

So apparently the Random thoughts of my genius mind were a hit....lots of feedback from a lot of you! I don't think that I have a lot to add right now. I am setting my schedule for work for the next 3 months, from next week till Jan 1st. YIKES! That is only one of a few things that I don't love about my job, but people here seem to be very willing to trade days if anything ever came up. The new thing is that I will only be working 5 night shifts in all that time...the rest are days..... Not my fav again, but way more conducive to having a social life.

I am starting to plan my next 2 trips to omaha, for Jamies bridal shower and her wedding. I am already stressed about the actual wedding! I love my dress and it looks nice on me ( that is me being very modest! :).....but how do you take a date to a wedding that far away. Mind you I have no one to ask at the present moment, but that is a while away, and by then I might, but what a Pain in the butt! Any suggestions anyone??????

So next week i might just take off on a little road trip.....many of you might guess that i have a very important person to meet in South dakota......(Andy and Tawnya and Madelyn I promise to call before I hit the state line if i am coming!) NOt sure yet....Sam has planned a birthday party for herself next week on the 11th and I am not sure I can make it....i think it might be really akward.! More about that laters! No big plans for the weekend yet.....I am only off Tonight (thurs) and Friday.....I kinda tried to make plans for Friday night, but we will see how that works out...

9 days till LOVELAND opens and I have some serious leg work to do before then if I plan on starting the season off on my Sprayers! New ski boots are in my near future....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! We will be out of town on the 12-15th but the weekend of 26th-28th we are looking at doing a bit turkey fry, bbq block party type thing. so you may whant to think about that!!!!