Friday, October 19, 2007

ROCKTOBER!!!! Amazing~ all I have to say about the post season show the Rockies have put on thus far. World Series is less than a week away, and I ( along with every other person in the world) am praying to get tickets.
The Jeep still ROCKS! I heart my new car and have been getting really great gas mileage so far. Lets just keep those fingers crossed. I have so far had a rough week....started out great with an impromptu get together with a friend for some frisbee golf, which i am ok at....and then out with another friend to watch the game. T AAARRGGGG!

The downfall of the week came Tuesday with my first day shift in forever...thats what you get for being the new girl...and the very traumatic and tragic death of a very very very sweet little baby that had stolen my heart. It has been a hard few days just remembering that I do work in an ICU, which is sometimes hard to remember. It was a rough day Tues, but I am doing ok.....many tears later. Good friends Tuesday night made the evening look a little better. It is just so sad, but such is life.

on a slightly lighter note i have decided against cable and have joined the gym instead. Figured that paying for cable is not what i want to do right now and being active is better for the mind and body. No big weekend plans yet....let me rephrase....no plans for saturday and a date on sunday...what we are going to go i have no idea....lets hope it is nice outside. Maybe skiing on monday, it sounds like the snow is amazing and I think that I am ready ... Plus my legs are a little more ready for the day. More laters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If only we had the time to make it to a few games!!!! You suck!!! (in a good way). Our Braves didnt make it so we have to default to the "local" team... well really I have always been a Rockies fan but the family are all Braves fans so they are winning me over. We are looking at haveing a gathering (not too big) at our place on Sat. the 27th and your are invited as always!!!

Love ya from all of us