Thursday, November 15, 2007

Obviously i am back from omaha at thisn point,but wishing i would have stayed a while longer and seen jamie a little more. the weekend was great, and the shower went well. Everyone seemed to have a nice time. I had a lot of fun seeing people, and am super stoked for the wedding...still unsure about the date situation, but have a about 2 weeks to decided what i want to do.
SO...apparently i am on extended vacation here. We are super slow in the NICU and have only about 15-17 babies right now....so who is the first one cancelled? ME! I am super bored and just want to work....is...get paid. What a great time of year to not be working! I can't ski the next few days, as they might call me at any minute and ask me to come it..a chance i will jump at at any moment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So I am going to have to tell Heather (how works here at the hospital) that you where off on low patient count.... I think we have a total of 30beds in the entire hospital, hehe.

Unknown said...

Ok I know we where slow getting some more pictures up... got a few up now so whats up with you>

Julien said...

no posts in December ??? what's up with that ?? :p