Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So earlier this week I said that in general things don't always go the way you plan...but apparently this is my week to shine. I have already had a great week and getting better. I am super excited about the next few days, a little sad, but ready. (Still being evasive here, i know, but so do the rest of you...i think) Someone told me last night that they were content.....and I think that might just be the most very perfect word for me right now....who could imagine that that would come out of my mouth...but everything happens for a reason...and I think that the way everthing has fallen together...fate is playing a major role in my life at the moment. I am not usually a big believer in fate....but it has practically smacked me in the face the last two weeks. I am wearing a huge smile and it is real! Imagine that!
I said yesterday that my date on monday went well.....I suppose it did as we went out last night and had an even better time. He is a really nice guy....who knew they are out there......this just reinforces that these creatures you all talk about do still exist! I know this is all just for fun....which is just what i need right now! What a great time!

No comments: